Thermaflex - ThermaRod expansion cord
Price on request
Round profile made of foamed polyethylene with a closed cell structure. Specially designed for use as a backing and / or insulation for elastomer in and heat and cold protective sealants, as well as expansion joints. The use of Thermarods is aimed at sealing and forming the space of building gaps, among others, to reduce their size. It facilitates the application of sealing compounds and supports their work in the gap. It is used in all types of construction seals, e.g. window and door installation, floor expansion joints, wall expansion joints, roofs, bridges, viaducts, etc.
- for diameters O 6-13 mm - 30x50 cm spool type packaging
- for diameters O 15-35 mm - packaging type 50x100 cm
- for diameters O 40-70 mm - plastic bag 200 cm
- application temperature range:
- -40 do +95 °C
- 30 - 40 kg/m³
- 6 mm
- number of meters on a roll:
- 1000 m.