Paroc - WAS 50tb board
Price on request
PAROC WAS 50tb wall panel is non-combustible stone wool insulation for existing and new ventilated external walls. The product is also suitable for insulating brick sandwich walls. Wall panel insulation can be used in single-layer systems where the insulation panel comes into contact with the ventilation gap under the outer façade. The plate is covered with a layer of black fiberglass.
Insulating stone wool slab, used in ventilated facades. It can be used in all types of building facades (sheet metal, stone, glass, etc.) insulated by the light, dry method with a ventilation gap. It can also be used in curtain walls of buildings in skeletal and diaphragm walls.
- Invariability of reaction to fire when exposed to heat, factor in climate and time of use: Fire properties of mineral wool do not deteriorate with time. The European classification of the product is related to the content of the organic binder, which does not increase over time.
- Unchanging thermal resistance under the influence of heat, factor in climatic conditions and time of use: Thermal conductivity of a mineral wool product is unchanged over time, years of experience have shown that the structural fibers are stable and that there are no gases other than atmospheric air in the pores of the product
- declared thermal conductivity λ:
- 0,034 W/mK
- diffusion resistance µ:
- fire classification - reaction to fire:
- 1200 mm
- number of packages on a pallet:
- water absorption:
- < 1 kg/m2
- 600 mm
- Number of cubic meters per pallet:
- 57,6 m²
- number pieces in packaging:
- 100 mm